What is Keryflex™?
- A safe, quick, in-office application that restores the appearance of natural nails affected by fungus, nail dystrophies and trauma.
- The patented resin gel is insoluble to water and seals the prepared nail bed, making it more resistant to recurrent infections and creates a flexible nail that allows the remaining natural nails to grow.
- Provides an immediate cosmetic solution to those suffering with toenail infections or malformations.
- Looks and feels completely natural, while delivering a variety of hues to match your natural nail bed.
- Unaffected by acetone, nail polish, and detergents and doesn’t irritate the skin, as it only sticks to the callous cells of the nail or the papillary roots. It will not bond to skin, allowing a natural edge to be fabricated.
- Allows patients to use antimicrobial solutions to treat fungal infection, while providing cosmetically pleasing nails during oral, topical or laser anti-fungal therapy.
Ideal candidates have mild to moderate impairment:
- Toenail Fungus (Onychomycosis)
- Nail shape changes due to injury
- Spoon shaped nails
- Brittle and splitting nails
- Split nails
- Horizontal ridges
- Discolored nail